PUBLIC MASSES RESUMED ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 27TH. THE OBLIGATION TO ATTEND MASS ON THE WEEKEND CONTINUES TO BE SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19. (SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS)
Click HERE to view Mass on YouTube Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. or later.
Regular Mass Schedule:
Saturday 6:00 PM | Sunday 9:00 AM | Wednesday 9:00 AM | Thursday 5:30 PM | Spanish: Sunday 5:00 PM Second and Fourth Sunday Only, suspended in summer
From the Pastor
Posted in From the Pastor on 05/13/20
Our bishop, Bishop Daniel Thomas, recently published guidelines about returning to ... Read More »
Posted in From the Pastor on 05/12/20
“Suffering has to come because if you look at the cross, He [Jesus] ... Read More »
Posted in Announcements
PUBLICLY CELEBRATED MASSES WILL RESUME AT
RESURRECTION PARISH ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 27TH.
MORE ... Read More »
Readings for the week of July 5, 2020
- Sunday: Zec 9:9-10 / Ps 145:1-2, 8-9, 10-11, 13-14 [cf. 1] / Rom 8:9, 11-13 / Mt 11:25-30
- Monday: Hos 2:16, 17b-18, 21-22 / Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Mt 9:18-26
- Tuesday: Hos 8:4-7, 11-13 / Ps 115:3-4, 5-6, 7ab-8, 9-10 [9a] / Mt 9:32-38
- Wednesday: Hos 10:1-3, 7-8, 12 / Ps 105:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [4b] / Mt 10:1-7
- Thursday: Hos 11:1-4, 8e-9 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16 [4b] / Mt 10:7-15
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 8-9, 12-13, 14 and 17 [17b] / Mt 10:16-23
- Saturday: Is 6:1-8 / Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5 [1a] / Mt 10:24-33
- Next Sunday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 65:10, 11, 12-13, 14 [Lk 8:8] / Rom 8:18-23 / Mt 13:1-23 or 13:1-9
O Risen Lord, The Way, the Truth, and the Life, Make us faithful followers of the spirit of Your Resurrection. Grant that we may be inwardly renewed, dying to ourselves in order that You may live in us. May our lives serve as signs of the transforming power of Your love. Use us as Your instruments for the renewal of society, bringing Your life and love to all, and leading them to Your Church. This we ask of You, Lord Jesus, living and reigning with the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God forever. Amen.