- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Resurrection Parish whenever you shop on Amazon Smile.
- Amazon Smile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- On your first visit to Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards will offer a donation to Resurrection Parish any time you shop at Kroger with your Kroger Plus Card.
- If you don’t already have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter the NPO number for Resurrection Parish: 65124
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page. Your organization is also listed at the bottom of your Kroger receipts.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Your organization receives a percentage of all eligible purchases.
- Members must re-enroll every year.
QUESTIONS? Contact Barb Weaver at Resurrection Parish:
419-884-0060 or [email protected]